April 15, 2009

Exclusive Studios

Thank you for your interest in Exclusive Studios!

I take great pride in my work, which you will see in the care I give each client and photo, as well as flexibility with your special requirements or needs.

Please ask to see samples of my work, which ranges from advertising and fashion shots, to portraits, and other special events.

I have a process that I find gets my clients the best results. First, I spend time trying to understand what it is you're looking for, how you will use it and other basic requirements. Next, we will decide on settings, props or other items to meet your needs. During the shoot, I will be balancing aesthetics, composition and your requirements. Your cooperation during the shoot is essential to get the basic raw material for your final shots. Next is any post-processing that needs to be performed, either by request or to enhance the aesthetics of your shots. Finally, I will share the finished photos with you.

If you have not worked with a professional photographer before, here's a few important things to know. All finished work is copyrighted by me as the artist and photographer. The fees you pay are a non-exclusive, perpetual license to the work. I want you to love your photos, but I will not make changes or alterations to the work that would damage my reputation as a photographer or artist. My work takes time. Taking the photo is often just the beginning of making the perfect photo for you. I spend quality time with EACH client's work, just as I will spend time on yours. Please be patient. If you have time constraints or a particular deadline, please let me know in advance so that I can see if I can accommodate it.

I love my job… and I want you to love your photos. It’s by far the most important part of my job!


Please feel free to IM me for further information or to schedule a photo shoot.

Cherie Parker
CEO- Exclusive Studios

0 comments:

Post a Comment